Saturday, May 28, 2016

Hello, again!!


Hello Ladies!

I know. It's been quite some time since you have heard from me, yours truly! The Lord has done so many crazy, wonderful, exciting things in my life since I have last posted.
I truly am seeing the goodness of Jesus wherever I go. I still am falling short in areas I need to grow in, but I have been learning and experiencing the good Grace of Jesus.
Oh sweet sisters over these past few months I have been praying, searching, and praying some more about this little blog of mine. My heart from the very start has been to encourage the ladies around me who desire to live for Jesus in every aspect of their life. Ladies who desired to honor their future husbands, and ladies who desired to be women after God's own heart.

I have prayed that my blog has built up and encouraged you sweet ladies. I pray that the words that I have typed have only ever been encouraging and pointing you sweethearts to God's truth.

As I was doing some brain storming, I decided to do something differently. I want to ask you ladies if their is something specific you would like me to write about. That's right, I want to hear from you! so if you have any ideas or suggestions just take some time to comment below. I hope to hear from you!! <3

Sincerely, Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment