Thursday, October 20, 2016

Riding into Battle}}

It hit me like a wave. A mighty wave that crashes into the shore and picks up all the seashells, little pebbles, and sea life. My soul was touched. No returning or going back. The current was far too strong, and it sucked me in. And I was too weak to fight. Except, I had no desire to fight. Love Himself was speaking to me. And every part of me wanted to remember that moment for the rest of my life.

What hit me, you may be wondering?

God's heart hit me. He touched the depths of my soul and reminded me of what an incredible father He is to His children. Then He started bringing up wounds. Old wounds I didn't even know were in existence, and He started showering me with His love. That's the thing about His love. Sometimes it just overwhelms you to the point where you can't speak or explain what is taking place in your soul.

His love comforts, it heals, it redeems.

It is far too beautiful. Too sweet. In that moment i begun to realize how much He adores His children. He loved us so incredibly much that He sent HIS own child to die for us. How can we doubt Him after having that perspective? How can we NOT trust Him.??

I use to call him ''Daddy'' ALL the time when I was younger. Because when I was younger, He truly was my Abba Father in my eyes. But as I've gotten older, I've used that word a little less, and the meaning behind the name diminished. I forgot about how deeply He loves. I forgot how He called me 'daughter' as my name, and how He would choose me, even when I pushed Him away. I forgot it all.  Yet I was reminded of it all again.

And here He was, so fiercely, yet gently, reminding me that He truly was/is my heavenly Daddy.

So my dear sweet girl, wherever you are in life. Whatever is trying to swallow you up and drown you, remember that there is no pit too deep for Jesus to rescue you. He is the almighty Yahweh... giver of life. And He will never let anything steal that away from you.. not even death itself.  He has given you a precious, precious gift... a gift of everlasting life and life FOREVER with Him. Isn't that such a precious jewel? it's a jewel He has given YOU.... So daughters of the most High King, let's start living like it.  Let us not become defeated by the forces of darkness... but let us overcome it with His holy light, His word, and His love. Let us ride victoriously into battle, knowing that the Almighty King has already WON. Let us not be timid and afraid, but bold, riding into battle on a beautiful white horse, knowing that Love Himself is by our side...


Can you picture it now? Jesus charging victoriously into battle while you are in His left. You are clothed in beautiful cloth that represents royalty... You are armed in the Amor of God... You carry the sword of the Spirit fiercely, with the Breastplate of Righteousness guarding your heart. Your shoes of Peace calm the fear beating so wildly inside your chest, you wear a glorious crown of Salvation. It's a symbol to forever mark the jewel and gift that Jesus has given you...    You have every humanly right to fear.. to tremble as the enemy draws near. But you see your glorious King holding your right hand. He smiles at you and says, ''Well done my faithful, beautiful, daughter''..  You boldly hold up your shield of Faith, knowing that He has your every step.. You hold up your shield declaring to all of the Kingdom that you have FAITH IN THE ALMIGHTY YAHWEH.  He has never once failed you oh precious daughter of the most High King. Don't back down now...  You were born for such a time as this.

Now get out there and start living boldly for Him.
He's your daddy. You can trust Him, dear girl! Keep fighting...
Keep running this race. He will be your strength.



No comments:

Post a Comment